You'll learn not only "that accordion players get all the girls" (with female players, of course, getting all the guys), but you'll also get a handle on some detailed developer data such as the number of accordions broken during development (none) and the number set on fire during the same period of time (twenty-three).
For those of you who'd rather learn the real history behind Accordion's obvious inspiration, you can check out the relevant Behind the Music feature on Guitar Hero with its creators Harmonix and RedOctane below. At least that'll give you a better idea of how many controllers from "a Japanese guitar-playing simulation [presumably Guitar Freaks]... ended up in an impromptu parking lot bonfire" before all was said and done. (Hint: it's a number a lot closer to one hundred.) Glad the new controllers work.
- Accordion Hero: rock out with your gockel out
- A whole range of Guitar Heroes to be available
- A Behind the Music feature with Harmonix and RedOctane
- Key specs
- Reviews • 75
- Game format Optical disc
- Drive capacity 40 GB
- Controller type Wired
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs RCA / composite
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Dimensions 3.07 x 11.85 x 182 in