One of the most important E3 followups that's been going around has to do with the rumor claiming that the cheaper PS3 setup won't support wireless controllers or a removable hard drive. This would naturally have some people clamoring for clarity.
Thankfully we can dismiss this misinformation with a bit of confidence as it appears Sony's press release states that both systems will come with wireless Bluetooth controllers.
As far as the second part goes, the removable hard drive bay can actually be seen on the left of the console (or bottom when vertical). It just goes to show you: don't believe everything you read on the internet. Until we hear something else official, count the rumors as BS.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25