Fans of the Tekken series may find themselves tilting to the moves with the PS3's motion-sensing controller. Imagine being able to shake your fighter out of submission when put in a hold. That's the kind of application producer Katsuhiro Harada has in mind for the new installment.
A lot of the characters that were shown off at E3 are still in development, and hopefully the different uses for the new controller are too. When you think about the motion-sensing controller, driving and other simulation titles jump to mind. But a fighting game like Tekken 6 could easily take advantage of the technology too (say, for jumping perhaps?). What are some other potential applications would you like to see here?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25