Turns out the chaps over at Evil Avatar picked up the latest copy Nintendo Power, reporting of a partial listing of Wii launch titles. The lineup contains a strong first party showing from Nintendo, with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption getting the nod. Third party back up support for the console is reportedly coming from Ubisoft's Red Steel and Rayman Raving Rabbids, Square Enix's Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and The Tower of Mirrors, and Sega's Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.
Now, we were fairly certain Super Mario Galaxy wasn't going to make the cut for the launch team, but should we expect any other games to help pad this list later on down the road?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19