[Update 1: Apparently the wireless receiver is old news, as Microsoft announced the peripheral at E3. My bad.]
Microsoft hardware chief Rob Walker also mentioned that they had been testing prototypes of a motion-sensitive controller for the Xbox 360, but said that testers complained about fatigue after extended play. Despite this, Walker said they still haven't totally written off the idea of a motion-sensing controller for the Xbox 360 in the future.
Check out the full article for more tantalizing hints at potential Xbox 360 accessories, including a larger hard drive and a controller with a QWERTY keyboard.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03