As previously revealed, the PS3 edition will include an additional faction, the Knights of the Nine. A new -- and allegedly, exclusive -- questline with focus on restoring the Knights' order, adding a reported 10–20 hours of gameplay. The incentive: you'll gain access to "super-powerful" relics. The catch: if you raise your infamy level you'll be suspended from the faction and those relics will be removed from your possession.
Will this new content motivate you to play well behaved? Will it motivate you to revisit Cyrodiil if you already came, saw, and conquered?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360