New characters Wario, Meta-Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Solid Snake get their chance to shine. Snake, in particular, is shown sneaking in the prone position and pulling off some fast punches and kicks before pulling out a rocket launcher for the finale. The emphasis of combos and air combos should appease fans worried by comments made by director Masahiro Sakurai (and translated by forum posters) that hinted the title may be more simplified than its predecessor.
After the title screen crawl, Fox McCloud is unveiled as another character in the Smash Bros Brawl lineup, bringing the known lineup to 10 characters.
Continue reading for the trailer. A higher-definition version is available from GameTrailers.com.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19