What is the future of interactive entertainment?
- Nintendo: Lots of Mario and Zelda games, obviously, and lots of waving your arms about, just as long as our engineers can come up with a stronger wrist strap. All these lawsuits from people with smashed TVs are going to cost us a fortune. Lucky we don't support those fancy high-def tellies...
- Sony: Whatever we say it will be. The future doesn't start until we say it does.
- Microsoft: Halo 3. And 4. And 5's going to be a real killer. It might even have a proper ending. Just don't talk about the movie, OK? The guy who wears our Master Chief suit is really shattered that he has to go back to in-store appearances at EB and Walmart instead of being directed by Peter Jackson.
[Thanks JB Cougar]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360