Well, it seems most of you are a fan of the stand and deliver approach to gaming on your Wii, shunning those who are both without Wii and sit whilst playing as if they were second class citizens. How dare you?! You should be ashamed of yourself!
All joking aside, it turns out quite a bit of you play differently depending on the game. Perhaps our poll should've reflected that, but even with the change we're pretty sure the results would've come out near the same.
Previous Nintendo Wii Fanboy polls:
- What did you walk out with?
- 480i vs. 480p: what will the people be using?
- Wii Fanboy favicon poll: and the winner is ...
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19