We love all our sibling sites, including the shiny and new PS3 Fanboy which has really been through the wringer during the launch period. They've got a post up detailing how you can ditch your SIXAXIS and use the tried and true Xbox 360 controller instead. It's already able to use the Wiimote, now this -- so what's next? Atari 2600 controllers and laser pointers?
Anyhow, nice hack. If they can just make the rumble work on the PS3, that would be slammin'.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 3 SIXAXIS
Microsoft Xbox 360