Yeah, we know, making jokes about fake Wii games and "playing with my wii" innuendo is, like, so 2006. But when Ze Frank does it, it all seems so fresh and new, mainly because he does it ... oh, what's the word ... well.
In between the "sophomoric ... even freshman ... ish" jokes, Ze also gets into the differences between playing with "girly" button-filled controllers and the Wii controller, which "you grab ... and you instinctively know what to do with it." Whether or not you agree with his sentiment, it's hard not to laugh when Ze makes absolutely everything about playing games seem dirty. Hey, if it works for space news, it can sure as hell work for video games.
[Via VH1 Game Break]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19