Joystiq got to play an incomplete version of the "ocho" at the Osaka leg of Japan's World Hobby Fair. Six different minigames were on display:
- Lasso the barrels: Swing the lasso (Wiimote) in a circle, once you've got some momentum going, throw the lasso forward, grabbing a barrels for points (don't throw Wiimote). Some barrels are worth more points than others.
- Ball tilt: Balls fall from ceiling. Direct bouncing balls to their correct container by rotating the wiimote. Green on the left, and purple on the right.
- Drink shaking: Simply shake the Wiimote up and down; fastest shaker wins.
- Target shooting: Just as in Wii Play, shoot targets with your Wiimote. The high score zone constantly changes so you have to think fast.
- Jet ski jumps: Move your jet skier to the ramps to pick up coins. The challenge comes from the difficult controls.
- Crank turning: Turn a crank as fast you can. Exactly the same as the similar WarioWare minigame.