The content, however, is in place and looking remarkable. With just about every manufacturer imaginable, full damage modeling for all cars and the most in-depth customization and tuning options outside of greasing it up in your own garage, Forza looks to be a massive step up from its Xbox predecessor. Glossing over previously known details, the setup we played on was one that could only be recreated in some sort of country club league for spoiled youth. When we weren't sliding out of control, the response and feedback from the Microsoft racing wheel felt much better than previously experienced with Project Gotham Racing 3.
With only six weeks of work left, it still has a few layers of polish to go before it's ready for the races.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03