"Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible, and has been building its technology base to meet that goal," said Mark Beaumont , executive vice president, officer and head of Capcom consumer software publishing in the Americas and Europe said in the latest press release.
While making the game accessible to the largest audience possible is admirable, Sony must now ensure that they do not lose further exclusives. Currently, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII are still slated for PS3-exclusive release, but Sony must make every effort that Konami and Square Enix don't follow suit.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03