Paramount Pictures joins the high definition online fray, adding Braveheart, Team America: World Police, World Trade Center and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut to Microsoft's service. Warner Bros. Home Entertainment also commits, promising to release their direct-to-video films (in HD) on Xbox Live in tandem with the DVD editions. These include Sublime and Babylon 5: The Lost Tales.
Others adding to the growing store of digital content are:
- A&E network -- providing Dog the Bounty Hunter, King of Cars, Driving Force, the disturbing Criss Angel Mindfreak and the even more disturbing Gene Simmons Family Jewels.
- ADV Films -- catering to the anime fans.
- National Geographic -- bringing much needed realism onto your console of digital silliness.
- New Line Cinema -- giving us Snakes on a Plane, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, "plus top titles including Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me and Magnolia." Apparently, the first few movies are non-top in nature.
- TotalVid -- packed with sports which are decidedly extreme.
"Classic" feature film Television purchase