Project Sylpheed is a 3-D makeover of the Sega CD shooter Silpheed, which already has a 2001 sequel, Silpheed: The Lost Planet; all three titles were developed by Game Arts.
Also announced today was Vampire Rain, a shooter that pits you against vampires. It boasts all the best keywords in the shooting genre today: stealth, squad-based action and high-tech weaponry. No word on if it includes garlic launchers or the ability to become a bloodsucker yourself. The game will arrive with the standard $59.99 price tag.
Vampire Rain and Project Sylpheed are both slated for a Summer 2007 release.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03