But the best part is that he's actually posted the script online, so if you've got a Wii controller sitting around, you could very easily do this yourself. Just make sure your computer can receive bluetooth (adapters are cheap if you don't already have one), download and get GlovePIE running (it's free), input Chris' script, and you should be set.
We've seen WoW on the Wii controller before, and our only concern was that the controller was pretty limited in actually playing the game. But fishing is the perfect venue for a motion controller like the Wii-- the controls are simple and don't require text input or complicated sequences. From the video, it looks like Chris' hack works perfectly. Great job, Chris, and very cool.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller