Over at Mike Nelson's 1UP blog, there's a short piece on the best use of Mii sculptures yet -- as wedding cake toppers! Even if you think that Miis are getting a little too much exposure these days (they really are everywhere), it's hard to resist the idea of Mii wedding cake toppers. For a Nintendo-loving couple, we can't think of a better choice, and if you want an irreverent likeness on your wedding cake, there's no comparison.
*It occurs to us that this old joke is really starting to show its age ... not only because of the prejudicial undertones, but really, modern brothers get no say in who their sisters marry, amirite? This "let" business needs to go!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19