Hold on, we know some of you are saying that it's ridiculous that the $600 PS3 would be competing with the $250 Wii. Don't trip: GameStop has leveled the playing field by selling Wiis in $550 bundles. Some of you may also wonder where the price increase and the resulting "second mortgage" bit leave the millions of kids who want a Wii -- you obviously haven't seen Blank Check, which proves many children are homeowners.
Finally, we can predict that some of you will complain that the two consoles offer completely different experiences aimed at completely different audiences, and to suggest there's a battle between these two systems alone is lazy, manipulative, and just dumb ... yeah, you got us on that one. Let's just assume it was written by third-, fourth-, possibly even eighth-stringers and move on.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console