Well, everywhere except in a store, boxed and ready for purchase. But Wii-fever continues to burn strong and bright, as evidenced by this street art captured in the wild of Illinois. We approve the clever use of crosswalk lines, but what's with that cord? Someone must be doing it wrong ... because the last time we checked, the Wiimote is wireless, and we only wish the nunchuk cable was that long.
We're forced to give this an A- for lack of realism, but we applaud the effort. Just one question, though -- player 1, where are you?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19