World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.1.3
• The Warlock spell Incinerate has had the performance of its graphical spell effect improved.
• The "show launcher" option has changed so that it now defaults to "on". Players will now see the launcher when running WOW by default.
• Improved the performance of conditional macros, slightly increasing the framerate.
• Fixed a crash triggered by many unit frame AddOns.
• Fixed an issue with the movement of Archimonde's Doomfire.
• Fixed the wand missile art on most Shadow based wands to show the correct graphical effect.
• Infinity Blades will now despawn properly when the encounter with Kael'thas resets after a wipe.
• Gan'arg Underlings and Felhound Defenders are now properly classified as demons.
I was getting a few crashes in recent releases; perhaps the unit frame crash is the culprit. Also...um...no, nothing else in this patch is going to affect me at all.