The most noticeable adjustment is head size. That's funny, and a little weird, but totally cosmetic and won't get in the way of anyone's Dance Dance Revolving. What's a little more interesting than cranial embiggening is the Wiimote/Nunchuk usage. There seem to be special arrows that instruct players to point their hands in a certain direction, much like Samba de Amigo. Sometimes even the on-screen characters hold Wiimotes and Nunchuks.
The dance pad has made it to the Wii pretty much unscathed, with no Wiimote-shaped cavities or anything. It's a basic dance pad in a Wii color scheme. It appears to be wired, probably USB. We didn't need more-- with the extra waggling, this game seems complicated enough!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19