The levels resemble MC Escher doodles and optical illusions, with a distant leg of a puzzle becoming the top layer after a quick rotation. While little was explained other than a simple preview video, players seem to control Echochrome by these rotations, changing and warping perspective.
Harrison didn't announce a shipping date, but he noted that several games, including Echochrome would be available by March, 2008. The game will be available for PSP on UMD and for PS3 download on the Playstation Network.
See photos of this mind-bender after the break.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000