- Bring a bag larger than 20x10 to the conference. Regardless of size, all bags may be searched and you may be refused entry if you're found to have any prohibited items. (If you're planning on participating in the costume contest and need something larger than that to carry your costume, check in with the ticket desk when you arrive.)
- Bring your laptop. They won't be allowed on the show floor -- leave them at home, in your car, or at your hotel.
- Bring any weapons, alcohol, fireworks, glass bottles, cans, or large containers into BlizzCon.
- Bring your video camera. There will be plenty of cool things going on that will be worth recording. However, there are some things you can't record -- filming the finale concert or any gameplay footage will get you in trouble. (Note, gameplay footage does not apply to tournament gameplay, which you're welcome to record.)
- Bring your iPod or other MP3 player. But don't get caught hooking it up to a computer.