- World of Warcraft and Starcraft II open gaming
- WoW, Warcraft III, and Starcraft tournaments
- An opening ceremony (where they'll announce a new game or expansion?)
- Panels on WoW classes, dungeons and raids, professions and items, and PvP
- A Starcraft II gameplay demo
- More panels on Warcraft Art, Blizzard Sound/Music, Careers in Gaming, Cinematics, Starcraft II Lore and Art, WoW UI mods, the TCG, and the Expanded Universe (likely the Warcraft novels)
Sounds like a full few days! Of course there will also be an exhibit hall open the whole time, but we haven't heard much of what will be in there (don't forget that Xfire will be there, as well as Upper Deck and all the TCG folks, and of course the WoW Insider party will be before the convention starts on Thursday night). Stay tuned for more details as we get them. Under a week left!