Even more bizarre, the report states that just 50% of the gamers surveyed knew the PS3 had high definition graphics. That's, of course, a relative victory over Xbox 360, whose high definition prowess was only known by 30% of the survey takers. The survey was reportedly a culmination of 6,260 responses from console owners aged six to 44. Who are these people, though?
We're still confused by the PS3 / Blu-ray (dis)connection, given that the Blu-ray logo is placed prominently on the front of the box, in every commercial and advertisement, on the console itself. How did those other 60% miss that?
Curious about Nintendo's ability to inform the public, we conducted our survey today. It turns out only 35% of the Joystiq staff (and 70% of the NWF staff) knew the Wii had motion controls.
[Via PS3 Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360