We've updated our Folklore gallery with a load more images that really show off the great art style of this game. For those of you who don't find screenshots too exciting, take a look regardless. Monster designs, concept art and the final boxart are included.
Just six of the game's monster designs are shown below, but rest assured that all 100+ are as creepy as stylish as the ones you see here. We have some more interesting information about this title that we gleaned from our time at 3Rooms yesterday. Here they are in handy bullet point form.
- 100+ monsters to catch and abilities to learn
- The game takes advantage of the internet by allowing user created dungeons, online leaderboards and Quest Packs
- The game includes seven different regions (read: levels): Hell Realm, Faery Realm, Warcadia, Endless Corridor, Netherworld Cave, Undersea City
- Ellen's costumes each correspond to one of the above regions
- You can start the game as either Ellen or Keats. You then play as that character for five chapters, before being able to switch between them at will during the final two chapters.