Included in the set are "Standoff," a symmetrical valley filled with "entrenched bases and fields of boulders" and, after about 10 minutes, enormous piles of heavily armored corpses. It's joined by "Rat's Nest," which is described as "an indoor vehicle paradise," and "Foundry," a Forge-friendly sandbox that's ideal for shifting stairways, bridges and tunnels to your twisted heart's delight. Build almost any kind of map you can think of, it says here.
Additional fact: For the patient lot among you (admittedly not a great strategy in the game itself), the maps will become free on the Xbox Live Marketplace in Spring 2008 -- right before the next wave of maps is expected.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One