Robertston further accused the Video Appeals Committee of having never even played video games, to which one panel member reportedly responded that some of them actually had (to which we say: only some of them?). Robertson argued that the BBFC is more concerned with their own image than anything else.
Rockstar has clearly come out with fists flying for the appeal. It remains to be seen if the aggressive strategy will prove effective in allowing the lackluster Manhunt 2 to find its way to British Wii's.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19