OK, Mr. Big Shot, so you already knew about the new, DivX-sporting PS3 firmware 2.1 going live today. But that's only because you read Joystiq. Never forget: We gave you that knowledge, and we can take it away. ... OK, so we can't do that. But we're working on it.
Perhaps a little more of a surprise for fans of Sony's small screen is the news that PSP firmware 3.80 has also appeared for you to download and enjoy. Most significant in this update is the new Internet Radio feature, which Sony says provides access to thousands of stations. The set-up instructions are pretty specific though, you can check them out after the jump.
Read - PSP Firmware 3.80 is live
Read - Firmware update (v2.10)
How to use Internet Radio on PSP:
- Download and install firmware update 3.80.
- Ensure you are in a Wi-Fi environment before attempting use
- With Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into PSP, select Internet Radio icon under Network, and then "About Internet Radio."
- Select "Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo(TM)" and press the X button.
- When you have added the Internet Radio player, the player icon will appear under the "About
- Internet Radio" icon.
- Select Internet Radio player icon.
- Choose a genre and select a station.