We're (supposedly) nearing the release of what could arguably be considered the Wii's most anticipated title ever, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and we're all drowning in a deluge of information about the game. However, as much as we hate to add to the noise, you simply must watch the above video, which shows a few short, but sweet, gameplay clips from the Subspace Emissary story mode.
It looks like Nintendo has improved the side-scrolling gameplay featured in Melee, and has crafted personalized single-player (or co-op) stages for a number of characters in the game. With videos like this dropping regularly, and with only a month and some change until the game drops, we're going to need to invest in a fairly sizable drool guard to preserve our poor, saliva-covered computer monitors.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19