Defending one's castle can be as easy as picking up and throwing oncoming enemy stick-figures with the cursor, but later levels unlock more devious means of dispatching would-be castle crashers. The WiiWare version will feature updated graphics, and will be available in "early 2008" for 500 Wii Points.
That said, check out XGen Studios' original flash game, and let us know if you think a WiiWare version will be worth the admittedly-modest price of admission.
[Via Wii Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19