- The golden MacBook Pro. This sucker features gold-plated casing, a keyboard painted to match and "...your logo in diamonds." Try opening one of these at Starbucks.
- The $39,750 MacBook Air. Twelve thousand hand-applied Swarovski crystals decorate its 24k gold casing. For forty grand, you would think you get a solid state hard drive.
- The golden iPhone. You knew this one was coming. Unfortunately, the pricing is still "to be announced."
- Golden "classic" iPods. Why stop at the touch? You can just as easily get your 160GB or 80GB classic dipped in gold, as well as the nano.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 136
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (80 GB, Hard drive)
- Audio playback time up to 30 hours
- Video playback time up to 5 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.41 in
- Weight 4.9 oz
- Discontinued 2008-09
Apple iPod touch 6th-gen
Apple MacBook Air 13-inch (early 2015)
Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch with Retina Display (mid 2014)