Hudson has seen significant growth from its Wii and DS titles, seeing an operating profit* growth of 53% due to the two systems. Ishizuka believes that in two years from now, software developer profits will see the most growth when a "winner and loser for consoles becomes clear." He states Hudson will focus on promoting licensing of its games and marketing, so plan on about 15 more versions of Bomberman in the next two years.
*"Operating profit is revenue minus the cost of goods sold and administrative expenses."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19