Y'know, just the other day we were saying to ourselves that it seemed like forever since we'd heard a new report of a Microsoft gaming power supply causing a fire. Well, we can't say that anymore, because KTHV is reporting that Little Rock Fire Department Captain Jason Weaver fingered an Xbox 360 power supply as the source of a house fire Monday.

Thankfully no one was hurt in the fire, which did $10,000 worth of damage to the house, but we're a little concerned that it was an Xbox 360 that allegedly caused the fire. Isn't the original Xbox supposed to be the one with the spark-generating, recall-spawning power supply? We thought the Xbox 360's heat problems were usually limited to inside the system (sorry, we had to go there).

This article was originally published on Joystiq.

TNA Impact! parades new videos