by Logan C.
This stage doesn't deviate too much from your normal castle set up, but it's more than just another castle.
Included underneath are two spike pits, meaning you can take some damage if you're not careful. There are also ladders that give you access to the outer tier.
One thing we like about this stage is that it gives the player options. You can either play defensively on the bottom part of the castle, where it's more difficult to be launched out, or offensively at the top part, where the sky's the limit. Even so, it might be too enclosed for some of your tastes, but we think "Another Castle" offers a nice balance for both styles of play.
If anyone is still weary of spoilers, please note that there's an unlockable character in this gallery.
1. Download the file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080504_2330.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080504_2330.bin
3. Put the SD card with the file on it in your Wii and start up Brawl
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "Another Castle.")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email email@example.com
We'd very much like to see some of your contributions and suggestions, so send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org
. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more
ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites (and your own creations)!
You've just read our Stage of the Week feature, in which we showcase some of our favorite reader-submitted
Smash Bros. Brawl stages. If you're interested in seeing the previous Stage of the Week, just click here!