"We explored it, but there are so many huge features in this game, we really wanted to focus on making the most kick-ass, single-player features possible," said Capcom US director of design, Kraig Kujawa. As designer Jose Perez told us later, it was no easy choice.
"We had multiplayer up and going, it was fun, and to be honest, we just could tell we weren't going to be able to make the multiplayer game the way we wanted and the single-player game the way we wanted, so it was a really hard decision," Perez said. "For this version, we have a million innovative things that we're doing that haven't been done before and we have to get those right in the single-player experience."
So, will single player be enough to satisfy you? Check back in later in the day for our Dark Void impressions and judge for yourself.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360