According to the company, Wii is forecast to sell 15 million units. PS3 will sell 8 million, while Xbox 360 will sell 6-7 million. Not strangely, the PS2 is also expected to continue srong, with 4-5 million units sold.
This isn't the first major publisher to go on record with high expectations for the PS3. EA went on record in February with a similar prediction.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25