Yoshida even praises the new Xbox Experience, set to launch November 19th. Some see the Xbox Experience as a rival to Sony's own Home service. "I think it's quite nice. I like the avatar designs they're working on. Personally, Microsoft's work is closer to my personal preference. The Miis are very nice, but everybody looks cute, like Japanese-style characters."
Do you guys think Yoshida's logic is sound? Will interest in the 360 or the PS3 lead to a higher interest in high-def gaming in general? Or do you think consumers are generally happy to choose one over the other? Or are they already satisfied with their Wiis? For the full interview, head over to Eurogamer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360