- The cost: PS3 is the most expensive console. Period. (But it ain't exactly cheap to piece together a comparable Xbox 360.)
- The Blu-rays: Americans continue to buy DVDs (by May's count, at least). Things are starting to reverse ... in Japan.
- The games: Silicon Alley Insider believes PS3 doesn't have "any" must-have exclusives. That's ridiculous. But it doesn't have many.
As for PSP? Same story. DS made Sony's handheld look amateur last month (final score: 1.57m to 421K -- guess who won?). PSP is too expensive, claims Silicon Alley Insider. It has super graphics that "no one cares about." And the games -- where are the new games?
Source – Sony's PS3 A Sinking Ship: Sales Plummet [Silicon Alley Insider]
Source – Not Just The PS3: Sony's PSP Sales Stink Too [Silicon Alley Insider]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000