We're hoping Wii owners in the US won't ignore this charming platformer. The Wii Remote seems perfectly suited for the game. A large part of the game involves grabbing and throwing enemies, and that should be easily handled with a simple shake of the Remote. Those that want more traditional controls will be able to use a GameCube or Classic controller.
The charming character designs and colorful environments certainly make the game one of the more eye-popping on Wii. Check out the latest screens in our brand-new gallery.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19