Wada also addressed economic concerns, stating that operating profits for this fiscal year were likely going to fall 21 billion yen (US $236 million) compared to last year, or 2.4 percent. We wouldn't worry too much about the company, though, since the money-printing Dragon Quest IX is invading Japanese retail in March.
Note: It's worth mentioning that we can't seem to find this article -- sent out via RSS -- anywhere on Reuters' own page and have only seen one other source (Forexyard). Did it slip out too early? We've contacted Reuters to confirm the validity of the interview. Update: It's legit.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360