Riccitiello had previously hinted at the title obliquely in a July VentureBeat interview, saying "Go look at Dead Space and imagine playing that game with a wand and a Nunchuk. If they improve the precision, then you could have a good experience," in reference to the MotionPlus peripheral. In a portion of the call following his mention of Dead Space, Riccitiello said that EA is "taking great advantage of [Nintendo's] new hardware addition with Motion Sensor [sic] and what that's going to give us is the kind of gameplay we think is going to rival Nintendo on their own platform."
At this point, we don't know if the Wii game is an adaptation of the original or a new title in the series, nor do we have a release date. We'll let you know the details as soon as possible.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19