Matt Maher, lead designer of the game, explained the inspiration for NHL Arcade on the PlayStation.Blog. "There are no options out there for consumers to play an Arcade style hockey game ... and the NHL dev team felt that we could fill this void with a top quality product and give the users a game to enjoy."
NHL Arcade will feature online play and support for Trophies. The game will be available tomorrow for $9.99.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One