The press release names, among the strategy game's features, "historical inaccuracy" and "Morefun™," which is described as "Ronimo's patent pending version of fun that makes games interesting and enjoyable to play. Imagine playing a game, that at the same time is actually fun. Powerful stuff."
Swords & Soldiers could be out as soon as this month, but we wouldn't bet our freakishly large peppers on it. It's already been delayed once, and that vague "early 2009" at the end of the trailer isn't promising.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19