"PS3 is a tremendous platform from which to work," Glazyrin states. As evidenced by the wonderfully diverse catalog of games on the PSN, Glazyrin revels in the freedom PSN gives developers. "The PSN platform has very few limitations, and it compares favorably to its rivals." Sony's support of Creat has been "great" according to Glazyrin, and the ability to access tools like Havok for free makes it possible to "implement real physics – even in games with a moderate budget."
While Creat is finding success on PSN, the developer is looking towards the future with at least two more PSN games. PS3 isn't the only platform Creat plans on working with, however. The company is already working on games for Xbox Live Arcade and WiiWare.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25