Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner -- the, well, second game in the series -- was directed by MGS4 co-writer and director, Shuyo Murata, and remains a fan favorite in addition to a critical success; we're surprised it's taken Kojima this long to broach the topic of a sequel. In closing out a discussion about the demand for a follow-up, Kojima and his podcasting partners ask gamers to email them if they'd be interested in seeing it happen.
Kojima-san, about your mail server ... we're sorry about its imminent death under the weight of all those emails. Surely you can buy a new one with profits from ZOE 3?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25