Asked how he felt given the large portion of Nintendo's userbase seemingly disinterested in mature games, Schofield remarked, "I'm confident -- it is an experiment, but there's going to be 50 million Wiis out there by the time the game comes out, so if you only hit 2 per cent of the installed base and you've got a huge number."
Schofield also pointed to other publishers' attempts at tapping this market, no matter how small it may be, while managing to work in a dig on the low overall scores of most Wii titles. "There have been some [mature games] already, Resident Evil and House of the Dead, that have done really well," he said. "So we're pushing for that 80-plus-rated game, and that'll put you in the top 5 per cent of all Wii games... because most do not have a great score."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19