Welcome back to the Wacky World of Warcraft, where the men are men, the women are usually dragons of some kind, and the average faction leader is probably being mad with some kind of ill-gotten power. Confused? Wondering why that ugly-looking orc is approaching you with sword drawn? Worry not, WoW Insider is your all-encompassing guide to Azeroth. Just please keep your arms and legs inside the tram at all times -- you don't want to hear what happened to our friend Wirt.
- WoW Insider interviews Tom Chilton on Patch 3.1 and beyond
We talk to the game's lead designer on the latest updates, and what's coming up next.
- Star Trek references in the World of Warcraft
We've all (well, most of us -- ahem, Alex and Dan) seen Star Trek and loved it, so we compiled this little list of sightings in game.
- WoWMatrix responds to Curse and WoW Interface
There was a kerfluffle in the addon scene lately, and popular addon updater WoWMatrix finally responds.
- BlizzCon tickets on sale May 16th
Blizzard's convention is returning to the Anaheim Convention Center, and it'll cost you $125 and some time in line to go.
- Flying in old world Azeroth
Blizzard has long said it wouldn't be possible to allow flying mounts in the original game world. And here's why.
- Disappointment the patch 3.1 game world
Not everything is hunky dory after the latest update -- at least one of our bloggers is a bit bored.
- Officers' Quarters: Fragmentation
Our column for guild officers takes a look at who should get the game's newest legendary.
- The OverAchiever: Glory of the Hero strikes back
How to do one of the biggest achievements in the game.
- WoW, Casually: Guide to the latest features
Not every WoW player is a hardened veteran -- for the newer folks, there's WoW, Casually.
- Arcane Brilliance: PvPing as a Fire Mage after patch 3.1
What's new in the world of Mages? Our Mage blogger Christian Belt tells you.