- WoW Insider interviews Tom Chilton on Patch 3.1 and beyond
We talk to the game's lead designer on the latest updates, and what's coming up next.
- Star Trek references in the World of Warcraft
We've all (well, most of us -- ahem, Alex and Dan) seen Star Trek and loved it, so we compiled this little list of sightings in game.
- WoWMatrix responds to Curse and WoW Interface
There was a kerfluffle in the addon scene lately, and popular addon updater WoWMatrix finally responds.
- BlizzCon tickets on sale May 16th
Blizzard's convention is returning to the Anaheim Convention Center, and it'll cost you $125 and some time in line to go.
- Flying in old world Azeroth
Blizzard has long said it wouldn't be possible to allow flying mounts in the original game world. And here's why.
- Disappointment the patch 3.1 game world
Not everything is hunky dory after the latest update -- at least one of our bloggers is a bit bored.
- Officers' Quarters: Fragmentation
Our column for guild officers takes a look at who should get the game's newest legendary.
- The OverAchiever: Glory of the Hero strikes back
How to do one of the biggest achievements in the game.
- WoW, Casually: Guide to the latest features
Not every WoW player is a hardened veteran -- for the newer folks, there's WoW, Casually.
- Arcane Brilliance: PvPing as a Fire Mage after patch 3.1
What's new in the world of Mages? Our Mage blogger Christian Belt tells you.