When the mathematicians amongst the game's fans first brought out the calculators, it was determined that it would actually take several years before Mars would be reached. Apparently, Namco multiplied player's submitted lengths by 765, speeding up the process. Essentially, it cheated, though undeniably in a good way.
This, however, raises a good point: the next few planets are going to have an even greater distance between them. Does this mean we're going to see more multipliers? Can we expect to see a "double XP weekend," sort of deal? Or should Namco rearrange its measuring system or modify the gameplay?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25